Tuesday, September 18, 2012

So here's some things.

I realize I never finished my blog about Brownville, that will be coming soon. But its been a little over a month since we all left and everyone is doing that sentimental thing, so I will too. The truth is I have been horribly depressed and missing everyone terribly. I miss having records and playing drinking games. I miss always having someone around. I miss all of those stories we all knew of each other's so well and hated hearing, but loved at the same time. I miss the OC, I miss Fifty Shades of Grey, I miss Doc. I miss everything being broken, because the truth is, everything is broken here too. But the reason it's broken here is because none of you are with me. I know most of us will see each other soon at KCACTF but I wish we could find a way to create theatre we love year round with each other. I hope all of you are doing well and  that we will stay in touch as well as we have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment