Friday, July 27, 2012

Week 7

On my first day off I slept in and then just stayed around the house. I went out to eat with my friend Mike who lives in Peru and goes to the school there. I met him at KCACTF. We went and got barbecue. Also a group of us went to Nebraska City to see the movie Brave. I liked it a lot. It was a cute story and was really well done. Overall it was a really good day off.

The second day off I went to Worlds of Fun with some of the other company members. We had a blast. I got a little sunburned but I didn't mind. We went on a lot of water rides because it was really hot out. All of the rides were super fun, and it was great to be out with my new family having fun. We were so glad to be able to just be off of work and free to do what we wanted to. After the amusement park we had dinner in Kansas City at Tom Foolerys. The food was great and so was the beer. Overall it was a wonderful "weekend" and going back to work shouldn't be too bad. On the bright side my mom is coming to visit this weekend.

Week 7: We came back to the theater and did a special performance of And then I Wrote. It went well. When we got home we cleaned our house really well because a lot of us had family coming this weekend.  The next day we cleaned the theater really well and made it look all pretty again.

Mom came this weekend and I showed her around. I think she really liked it. I took her around to the different shops and of course I took her to the bar we usually go to. She met the locals who are always there and I think she was a little worried about it, but she did well hanging with the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment